for a limited time!
FREE Shipping is USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground on qualifying orders to US address only (some candy bars and foil only not included)
We will choose the shipping method based on your order type and weight
Applies to USA delivery addresses only (No free shipping out of country)
Order must be $50 or more after coupons or discounts applied
Excludes items that state shipping charges will apply
Free shipping method may be slower than paid shipping method.
We recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance in order to take advantage of the free shipping offer
Free Shipping Methods:
Priority Mail Shipping- 2-3 day delivery
FedEx Ground Shipping- 3-5 day delivery
Large orders of candy Bars are shipped FedEx Ground 3-5 business day delivery
Standard Priority Mail Shipping Charges:
$49.99 and under = $6.70 and up
$50 and over = FREE SHIPPING
2 Day and Overnight Shipping Charges:
FedEx Standard Overnight - 1 day delivery
FedEx 2 day - 2 day delivery
Starting at $10.00 for wrappers only (available to US only)
Free shipping does not apply to foil only, foil wrapped Hershey's chocolate bars or wholesale supplies.
Shipping chocolate in HOT weather can be tricky but that doesn't stop us!
We take special precautions when shipping chocolate.
We will e-mail you a tracking number when your order ships. You'll get another notification when your package is out for delivery. And another when it's delivered. We can even text you all these notifications. You'll have detailed information every step of the way to track your package.
- We check the weather of the package destination before shipping
- Thermal bag / box liner is included with chocolate orders during summer months
- Ice packs are included in thermal bags
- Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping
- Stickers saying "CHOCOLATE - Protect From Heat" are in multiple places on the outside of your package
- Instructions on how to handle your package after receiving it are included with every box of candy bars (refrigerate for 15 minutes to set soft chocolate before handling)
When your chocolate leaves our store it is in perfect condition. However there are LOTS of circumstances that are out of our control in which we cannot guarantee your chocolate will arrive in perfect condition.
- Delay in Post Office delivery
- Incorrect or forwarded address
- Postal carrier leaves in hot metal mailbox
- No one home to accept package
- Package left on doorstep or outside
- Animals get into package
- You leave your package sitting for a few weeks and your kids or husband eat a few and now you're short some candy bars
Ultimately, it is the customers decision to have candy shipped during HOT weather and we cannot re-ship or refund for melted chocolate.
Please consider ordering wrappers only and purchasing chocolate locally during summer :)